January 14, 2019 [S&P Global Platts & TankTerminals.com] - S&P Global Platts is delighted to announce the European Oil Storage Conference that will take place on January 24-25, 2019 in Amsterdam at the Marriott Hotel. Book now to join the conference.
The 12th European Oil Storage conference offers again the possibility to network with the world’s leading oil majors, terminal operators, financiers, regulatory and industry experts and solution providers.
The conference gives the wonderful opportunity to discuss the latest developments and future challenges of the industry.
Moreover, the event aims to maximize the future profitability of the attendants by grasping innovative trends for changing times. In order to achieve that Platts has thoroughly gathered 25 industry experts to share their unique views during unrivalled debates and discussions.
Platts hopes that you will join the event and enjoy the opportunity to network, gain industry insights and visit different locations in Amsterdam. The key topics of the conference are:
- Analyze the big picture for macro trends and the outlook for crude with S&P Global Ratings and Oxford Institute for Energy Studies
- Explore the European and global storage market landscape, flows, trends and developments in 2019 and beyond with VTTI, Vopak, IEA, Verocy and GPS Group
- Understand the potential impact that the IMO 2020 cap will have on storage and the rest of the supply chain, just what can we expect once the regulation comes into place with Navig8, BB Energy, Zenith Terminals and HSH Nordbank
- NordbankExamine refined and petrochemicals product developments, challenges and opportunities with Concawe, Evonik Industries, Petrochemicals Europe
- Debate just where the storage market is headed with Clingendael International Energy Programme as they assess the Energy transition and its potential impact to oil storage
- Discuss finance and investment trends in the sector with Macquarie, ING and Blackrock Real Assets
TankTerminals.com – Research, Market and Expand Your Presence within the Tank Storage Industry. Learn more.